You can book some GP and Nurse appointments online using the patient.co uk website http://www.patient.co.uk/patient-access.asp
If you would like to use this facility you need to register in person with our receptionist. Please bring a form of photo identification with you.
How to see the Doctor
Appointments can be made over the telephone, by calling into the surgery or online as above. Wherever possible you will be given an appointment to see the Doctor of your choice, but in certain circumstance you may be offered an appointment with another Doctor in the Practice.
Doctors appointments are at 10 minute intervals.
We aim to:
- Offer a routine appointment up to 1 week ahead
- Offer a routine appointment within 24 hours
- Offer to see you the same day if your problem is urgent
- Offer a telephone consultation with a GP
- Offer a home visit for housebound or terminally ill patients
Please help us by:
- Arriving on time for your appointment and checking in using the self check-in system
- Being patient if the Doctor is running late- it is usually due to emergencies.
- Letting us know in good time if you cannot keep your appointment.
- Requesting home visits before 10.30 a.m.
- Telling the receptionist the nature of your call if you request telephone contact or a home visit. You are, however, under no obligation to give this information if you do not wish to, but it may assist the Doctor in prioritising your call.